Spring 2021 Post-Test Administration DTC MeetingApril 21, 2021
5/24/21 OSTP Grades 3-8 and CCRA Test Administration UpdatesMay 24, 2021
As you complete the before, during, and after test administration tasks, we encourage you to visit the Oklahoma Help & Support Site in conjunction with the Oklahoma State Department of Education website as a resource for finding information on the Oklahoma School Testing Program (OSTP) for grades 3-8 and the College- and Career-Readiness Assessments (CCRA): Science and U.S. History Content. Please visit this site often for updates and supporting documents.
- CCRA: Science and U.S. History paper-based window came to an end on April 23, 2021. A UPS automatic pickup was scheduled on April 27, 2021 for the return of these materials. If you missed the automatic pickup, please do not bring the materials to a UPS Store. A pickup may be scheduled through the materials management system of the eMetric portal or by calling the Cognia Oklahoma Service Desk.
- CCRA: Science and U.S. History computer-based testing window will end on April 30, 2021.
- OSTP Grades 3-8 has a UPS automatic pickup scheduled for May 5, 2021, for the return of your grade 3 ELA materials for early RSA reporting. If this pickup is not needed due to self-scheduling, please call the Cognia Oklahoma Service Desk by 3:00 P.M. CST May 4, 2021.
- OSTP Grades 3-8 has a UPS automatic pickup scheduled for May 11, 2021, for the return of your scorable and nonscorable materials for grades 3-8 all contents (including Grade 3 ELA not returned for early RSA reporting). If this pickup is not needed due to self-scheduling, please contact the Cognia Oklahoma Service Desk by 3:00 P.M. CST May 10, 2021.
- The Spring 2021 Post-Test Administration DTC meeting will be taking place on May 26, 2021 at 9:00 A.M. CST. This is a virtual meeting, and registration is required.