Spring 2022 Final Reporting InformationSeptember 13, 2022
2023 DTC Administrative TrainingNovember 30, 2022
Printed Student Reports and Student Report Labels
Student reports and student report labels are scheduled to arrive in district by October 31, 2022. Please note the following:
- Students who took the OSTP in grades 3-8 or the College- and Career-Readiness Assessment: Science and U.S. History Content will receive an individual student report and student report label.
OSTP Data Portal
Student, school, and district results for grades 3-8 and grade 11 science and U.S. History can also be viewed in the OSTP Data Portal: https://oklahoma.cognia.org
To support you with navigating the OSTP Data Portal, an online reporting training along with the following resources are located on the Oklahoma Help & Support Site on the Reporting Modules page: https://oklahoma.onlinehelp.cognia.org/reporting-modules/
- Navigating Data Interaction
- Student Search
- Generating a Teacher Report
- Identifying Low Performing Student Groups
- Data Tools
- Searching for a Specific Subgroup of Students
- Shared Reports
The OSTP Parent Portal
The OSTP Parent Portal is designed to provide students and parents with online access to a student’s state assessment results. The following resources have been posted on the OK Help and Support Site at https://oklahoma.onlinehelp.cognia.org/test-coordinator-information/ and will help you share student results with families.
- OSTP Parent Portal User Guide. This document was created to help parents navigate the portal and provides step by step instructions.
- OSTP Parent/Student Portal Sample Login. This document was created to help educators assist parents, guardians, or students on how to navigate within the OSTP Parent Student Portal. A sample login credential is provided for educators so they can familiarize themselves with the information parents and students will access. This is for educators only and should not be shared with parents.
- OSTP Parent Portal Overview video. This is a video for you to download and share with families that will provide them with more information on how to use the portal.
- OSTP Parent Portal Toolkit. This document provides key points about student testing.
- The Oklahoma Parent Portal is also designed to be viewed in Spanish. A Spanish Parent Portal User Guide has been created for you to share with families as needed. This guide provides families with step-by-step instruction on how to navigate in the Parent Portal in Spanish.