OSTP Grade 3-8 and CCRA Test Administration Update 3/4/2020March 4, 2020
As you prepare for the upcoming test administration we’d like to provide you with some key date and reminders.
- OSTP Grade 3-8 Test Materials arrive in districts on 3/30/2020.
- The recorded webinar of the DTC Assessment, Administration and Technology Training has been posted to the Oklahoma Help and Support Site.
- The recorded webinar of the DocuSign Training has been posted to the Oklahoma Help & Support Site.
- The DocuSign “Sandbox” has now opened. The instructions and practice forms have been posted to the Oklahoma Help & Support Site.
- Site Readiness Testing – The purpose is to ensure that all devices are properly equipped to administer student tests. It’s crucial that the Site Readiness Test is performed on every device configuration used for testing. More information regarding the Site Readiness Testing can be found in the Portal User Guide.
Additional supporting documents available on the Oklahoma Help & Support site are as follows: