OSTP Grades 3-8 and CCRA Test Administration Update – 3/22/23March 22, 2023
Spring 2023 Post-Test Administration DTC Meeting – Registration RequiredApril 17, 2023
As you prepare for the upcoming test administration, we encourage you to visit the Cognia Oklahoma Help & Support Site https://oklahoma.onlinehelp.cognia.org/ in conjunction with the Oklahoma State Department website https://sde.ok.gov/ as resources for finding information on the Oklahoma School Testing Program (OSTP) for grades 3-8 and the College- and Career- Readiness Assessments (CCRA): Science and U.S. History Content. Please visit these sites often for updates and supporting documents.
The following documents have been posted to the Cognia Oklahoma Help & Support Site:
Qualtrics Test Security Forms Instructions and Links to the live forms https://oklahoma.onlinehelp.cognia.org/forms/
- District Superintendent Test Security Form
- District Test Coordinator Test Security Form
- Building Principal Test Security Form
- Building Test Coordinator Test Security Form
- Test Administrator Test Security Form
OSTP Spring 2022-2023 Link to FAQs https://oklahoma.onlinehelp.cognia.org/frequentlyasked-questions/
- OSTP Grades 3-8 Test Scheduling begins:
- 4/10/23 for Grade 3
- 4/13/23 for Grades 4-8
- Class sizes are limited to 250 students. Class names are unique and cannot be duplicated within the same school. An error message will populate which states, “A class with the same name already exists.”
- Canvas TA/TP & TP Module Trainings https://oklahoma.onlinehelp.cognia.org/ostp-tatp-and-tp-module-trainings/
- Canvas Instructions for Learners
- OSTP District and School Code Lookup Table
- Canvas Platform Training includes: enrollment, account creation, registration, accessing the course modules, course content, course quiz, certificate, and dashboard within the platform.
- Please be sure to input your legal first and last name when registered for a Canvas account for the TA/TP and TA Training Modules. Do not update your name after the registration process, as your legal first and last name needs to be on your certificate.
- Your teacher certification number is located in the lower left corner of your certificate.
- If you enter an incorrect district or school code while registering for the TA/TP or TP Training Modules, please send an email with the correct information to OSTPProgramManagementTeam@cognia.org to be noted for future reference.