Required: DTC Assessment, Administration, and Technology TrainingJanuary 19, 2021
OSTP & CCRA Test Administration Update 2/24/21February 24, 2021
As you prepare for the upcoming test administration we’d like to make you aware of the supporting documents that have been posted to the Oklahoma Help & Support Site.
OSTP Key Dates
- CCRA Science & U.S. History Key Dates document has been updated to reflect the extended testing window.
OSTP Parent, Student, & Teacher Guides
- OSTP Grade 3-8 English versions
- CCRA English version
Test Preparation Manual
Test Administration Manual
- OSTP 3-5 English version
- OSTP 6-8 English version
- CCRA Grade 11 Science & U.S. History English Version
Portal User Guides
- OSTP/CCRA Technology Guidelines
- OSTP/CCRA Kiosk Installation Guide
- OSTP/CCRA Portal User Guide
- Oklahoma Assessment QuickStart Practice Site Guide
DTC Assessment, Administration, and Technology Training Registration.
This is required for all District Test Coordinators (DTCs) Building Test Coordinators (BTCs) and Assessment Technology Coordinators are highly encouraged to attend but may be trained by a DTC who has completed this training.
Virtual Training Dates and Times:
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Wednesday, February 10, 2021
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Thursday, February 11, 2021
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Friday, February 12, 2021
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Tuesday, February 16, 2021
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Wednesday, February 17, 2021
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Thursday, February 18, 2021