Spring 2023 Post-Test Administration DTC Meeting – Registration RequiredApril 17, 2023
As you prepare for the upcoming test administration, we encourage you to visit the Cognia Oklahoma Help & Support Site https://oklahoma.onlinehelp.cognia.org/ in conjunction with the Oklahoma State Department website https://sde.ok.gov/ as resources for finding information on the Oklahoma School Testing Program (OSTP) for grades 3-8 and the College- and Career-Readiness Assessments (CCRA): Science and U.S. History Content. Please visit these sites often for updates and supporting documents.
- CCRA: Science and U.S. History
- Computer Based Testing (CBT) April 3 – 27, 2023
- Paper Based Testing (PBT) – Window is now closed.
- OSTP Grades 3-8
- Grade 3 Computer Based Testing (CBT) April 17 – May 17, 22023
- Grade 4-8 Computer Based Testing (CBT) April 20 – May 17, 2023
- Grade 3-8 Paper Based Testing (PBT) April 20 – May 3, 2023
UPS Automatic Pick-up for Paper Materials
- CCRA: Science and U.S. History automatic pick-up was scheduled for April 18, 2023. If UPS has not picked up your materials, please contact the Cognia Oklahoma Service Desk to arrange for a UPS pick-up. You will be asked to provide the tracking number found on one of your return service labels.
Qualtrics Test Security Forms Instructions and Links to the live forms https://oklahoma.onlinehelp.cognia.org/forms/
- District Superintendent Test Security Form
- District Test Coordinator Test Security Form
- Building Principal Test Security Form
- Building Test Coordinator Test Security Form
- Test Administrator Test Security Form
OSTP Spring 2022-2023 Link to FAQs https://oklahoma.onlinehelp.cognia.org/frequently-asked-questions/
Are limited to 250 students. Class names are unique and cannot be duplicated within the same school. An error message will populate which states, “A class with the same name already exists.”
Canvas TA/TP & TP Module Trainings https://oklahoma.onlinehelp.cognia.org/ostp-tatp-and-tp-module-trainings/
- Canvas Instructions for Learners
- OSTP District and School Code Lookup Table
- Canvas Platform Training includes: enrollment, account creation, registration, accessing the course modules, course content, course quiz, certificate, and dashboard within the platform.
- Please be sure to input your legal first and last name when registered for a Canvas account for the TA/TP and TA Training Modules. Do not update your name after the registration process, as your legal first and last name needs to be on your certificate.
- Your teacher certification number is located in the lower left corner of your certificate.
- If you enter an incorrect district or school code while registering for the TA/TP or TP Training Modules, please send an email with the correct information to OSTPProgramManagementTeam@cognia.org to be noted for future reference.
- Incorrect name on certificate, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org